www.armonixdigital.com is the corporate website of Armonix Digital, Inc. ("Armonix Digital" or "we"). This website (the "Armonix Digital Site" or "Site") provides users, usually current and prospective customers and job seekers, with information about our products and services, and gives users the opportunity to contact us for further information.
What information does the Armonix Digital site collect?
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information is information that identifies a user as a specific individual, such as a name, email address, mailing address and phone number.The Armonix Digital Site collects personally-identifiable information about users only if a user voluntarily provides that information to the Site.
- Request info. A Site user, typically a publisher, advertiser or job seeker, submits an inquiry to Armonix Digital through the "Request Info" function, and provides his or her name, address, email address and/or telephone number so that Armonix Digital is able to respond.
- Comment on blog posting. A user posts a comment in the blog section of this site, and submits his or her name and email address in connection with the posting.
- Subscribe to email newsletter. To subscribe to the Armonix Digital email newsletter, a user provides his or her name, email address and other contact information.
- Subscription feed. A user subscribes to the Site's subscription function by providing his or her email address.
- Access to Armonix Digital's web-based client interface. A current Armonix Digital client accesses the client-only areas of the Site, either the Publisher or Advertiser platform, by submitting his or her username and password.
- Request for feedback. From time to time, the Armonix Digital Site may ask users for voluntary feedback that will help us improve the Site. In connection with such feedback, you may choose to provide optional name and contact information.
- Promotions, sweepstakes, or contests. From time to time, Armonix Digital may sponsor or co-sponsor an offer for users to provide information, such as his or her name, email address or other contact information, and/or to answer certain questions on an entry form if he or she chooses to participate in the applicable activity.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Non-personally identifiable information includes demographic information (such as age, gender, city or state) and a user's click stream information. The Armonix Digital Site collects information about users and stores it in log files. This information includes non-personally identifiable information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit this Site, including information about your web request, your IP address, your browser type, browser language, date and time of the request.
How does Armonix Digital use the information collected by the Armonix Digital site?
Personally Identifiable Information
Armonix Digital uses the personally-identifiable information you provide to respond to your inquiries and requests, and to keep accurate records concerning the services you are requesting through the Armonix Digital Site.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Armonix Digital generally uses non-personally identifiable information in aggregated form to help us measure the Armonix Digital Site's performance and effectiveness, and to improve its usefulness.
With whom does Armonix Digital share the personally-identifiable information collected on the Armonix Digital site?
Armonix Digital does not share the personally-identifiable information that you provide to the Armonix Digital Site with any third party, other than with its service providers that help Armonix Digital provide the services that you request, such as delivery of our email newsletters.
Armonix Digital may transfer the information it collects on this Site to any successor in interest to Armonix Digital (such as a company that acquires Armonix Digital), or internally to one or more affiliates (such as a corporate subsidiary or parent). Armonix Digital may also disclose personally identifiable information about a user if it determines that an applicable law, regulation or legal process requires it, or if Armonix Digital determines that it needs to share such information to protect or enforce Armonix Digital's rights or the rights of another user.
What else should I know about privacy?
Armonix Digital maintains safeguards to protect the security, integrity and privacy of the personally identifiable information within our reasonable control. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to protect your information, please be advised that Armonix Digital assumes no responsibility or liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other causes beyond Armonix Digital's reasonable control.
Links to Other Websites
Collection of Information from Minors
The Armonix Digital Site is directed to, and intended for use by, adults only. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen, we will delete such information from our records.
What Does Armonix Digital Do?
Armonix Digital, Inc. ("Armonix Digital") is an online advertising company that offers advertisers opportunities to display their interactive or video ads on top-tier websites. Our services streamline the selection and delivery of interactive and video ads for advertisers and web publishers.
How Does Armonix Digital Deliver Ads?
Ads delivered by Armonix Digital appear in primarily two contexts on a website as follows:
- (i) in an ad banner or other ad unit on a web page ("rich media ads") and (ii) as part of a video stream ("in-stream ads") through a player or widget.
- Rich media ads: Our advertisers' rich media ads typically feature interactive features, including video. AdTech, a third party technology vendor, is our agent for delivering our advertisers' rich media ads.
- In-stream ads: An in-stream ad, similar to a television commercial, appears at the beginning, middle or end of a video stream on a website. Most of our advertisers' in-stream ads are delivered by AdTech technology.
How Are Ads Selected for Delivery?
Armonix Digital uses AdTech ad serving technology to select, target and deliver ads according to the advertisers' specifications. In order to select an ad, the ad serving technology will receive information provided by the web publisher, user's browser, and advertiser which, in turn, is automatically recorded by the servers of Armonix Digital and AdTech. This information is usually non-personally identifiable, although some web publishers or advertisers may also incidentally provide personally-identifiable information about a user. Armonix Digital does not actively collect, and does not use or store personally- identifiable information about a user.
Is Information Transferred to Armonix Digital Successors and Affiliates?
Armonix Digital may transfer the information it collects in connection with its business to any successor - in - interest to Armonix Digital (such as a company that acquires Armonix Digital), or internally to one or more affiliates (such as a corporate subsidiary or parent). Armonix Digital may also disclose information if it determines that an applicable law, regulation, or legal process requires it, or if Armonix Digital determines that it needs to share such information to protect or enforce Armonix Digital's rights or the rights of another user.
About These FAQs
Armonix Digital reserves the right to modify these FAQs at any time. If you have questions or concerns about these FAQs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Cookies, Web Beacons or Similar Technologies
- A "cookie" is generally a small text file that is stored on a user's hard drive. Cookies are commonly assigned by online services, such as websites or ad technologies, to recognize a computer that they have encountered before. A cookie is associated with a specific site domain, a specific computer and a specific Internet browser program and can only be recognized by the site domain that assigned the cookie.
- A "web beacon" is a small piece of code placed on web pages that can be used, among other things, to count the users who visit the web page, or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a user viewing that page.
Third Party Ad Services and Providers
- AdTech - http://www.adtechus.com/privacy
- C3 Metrics - http://c3metrics.com/privacy
- Digital Advertising Alliance - http://www.aboutads.info/choices
- Microsoft Advertising - http://choice.live.com/Default.aspx
- NAI Participating Networks - http://www.networkadvertising.org/participating
- Opt Out of Behavioral Advertising - http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp